- 🗺️ Lieu : 75 - Paris (NB: Frequent national & international business travel are expected)
- 👷 Type de poste : Côté Marketing
- 👔 Expérience requise : 5 ans ou plus
- 🕔 Temps de travail : Temps complet
- 💰 Rémunération : Selon Profil (avec 13e mois)
- 🌐 Site de l'entreprise : voir
About Maison Ferrand
Maison Ferrand is one of the world's premier boutique producers of fine spirits, and a pioneer of the artisanal spirits movement. Maison Ferrand is based at the Château de Bonbonnet in Ars, France, with additional offices in Paris, and owns its rum distillery in Barbados – the historic West Indies Rum Distillery – along with one third of the renowned National Rums of Jamaica (Long Pond and Clarendon Distilleries).
Our award-winning brands include Plantation Rum, Citadelle Gin, Ferrand Cognac and newly introduced Canerock Jamaican Spiced Rum.
Maison Ferrand is owned by president and Master Blender Alexandre Gabriel. We are family-sized and look forward to growing together, with a shared passion for every aspect of the business… From selecting raw ingredients, to distilling and ageing the spirits, to marketing the product all over the world.
About Ferrand Values
Each company has its own rules, working methods, expectations and values. MAISON FERRAND is looking for women and men who share our true values. More than just skilled and knowledgeable candidates, we seek people ready and able to grow within our family; we insist on sincerity and integrity, and value enjoyment as much as innovation and collaboration. We are looking for curious and creative minds, at the top in their field of expertise, eager to learn and to share their knowledge with colleagues and customers. Ferrand is synonymous with experimentation and imagination; we are always exploring new possibilities, and our mission is to share our passion and enthusiasm with all our customers.
The Ferrand Family Is
- CAN-DO – Nothing is impossible, let’s find a way!
- HONEST & SINCERE – No excuses, we own our work and take responsibility
- TRUE TO OUR WORD – Promises mean nothing if we don’t deliver!
- A TEAM – We work together, toward a common goal.
Build the brand like it’s your own and drive the business like an entrepreneur.
Under the supervision of the Marketing & Communication Director, you will develop, drive and implement the global brand strategy for our French Spirit brands portfolio, including Citadelle Gin & Ferrand Cognac. You'll build a premium consumer/trade equity through advertising, promotion, public relations, digital & trade marketing and events.
This job description is based on 3 main pillars :
- 1. NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (CREATE & INNOVATE)
- 2. BRAND MANAGEMENT (ACTIVATE THE BRAND & DRIVE SALES through impactfull Guidelines)
- 3. COMMUNICATION (SHARE WHAT WE DO WITH THE WORLD)
Strategic Marketing & NPD
- Gather and analyze market intelligence for the Gin & Cognac markets. Benchmarking the competition. Analyze trends in these two categories to identify gaps and market opportunities to develop the existing portfolio. Become an expert in these two categories.
- Identify brand growth drivers and benchmarks by visiting the markets and leading brand tastings, trade shows, etc.
- Lead the New Products Development strategy & Spearhead the product launches (Packaging, Timing, Budget, Mix)
- Build the Brand Guidelines and strategies for the Gin & Cognac brands by coming up with new brand concepts, activations and new product development ideas. Propose business solutions & brand experience relevant to the market, conveying the brand’s position as a key player in its spirit category.
- Cascade brand plans and guidelines to the internal teams and to all various distributors during all regional / global meetings.
- Monitor the French spirits portfolio corporate budget.
- Manage the French Spirits brand manager(s)
- Be the daily direct contact for all marketing and communication market requests from the internal team (sales and production) and the distributors.
- Develop activation programs (contests, seminars, drink strategies, promotion, etc.) to accelerate the rate of sale in all markets in line with the Brand Guidelines & Strategies mentioned above.
- Drive the POS development through the different markets.
- Engage the markets in the global strategy and help in implementing brand global initiatives.
- Build strong and differentiating communication plans to ensure positioning as top-of-mind premium and innovative French spirit brands.
- Direct the PR agencies in our key markets
- Develop & Employ the communication tools.
- Engage and persuade trade actors during professional events such as trade shows, seminars and press events. (Public Speaking)
- Share and hold the company’s mission to transform and premiumize the Gin & Cognac categories.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- PASSIONATE about marketing and the spirits industry,
- OPEN-MINDED, DETERMINED project manager, and a TEAM PLAYER
- HIGH-CAPACITY MULTI-TASKER
- SELF-CONFIDENT – with the ability to quickly drive the necessary results and projects with a clear determination to succeed.
- ADAPTABLE and able to adjust to significant change in strategy.
- INTERNATIONALLY-oriented, fluent in both ENGLISH AND FRENCH,
- 5 years + EXPERIENCE in SALES & MARKETING, with a successful track record in branding and strategic marketing
Une annonce à publier ? RDV sur le formulaire suivant.
Et suivez DistilJobs sur LinkedIn pour encore davantage de postes relayés !