- 🗺️ Lieu : 75 - Paris
- ⚗️ Type d'entreprise : Agence
- 👷 Type de poste : Côté marketing / communication
- 👔 Expérience requise : 2 ans minimum
- 🕔 Temps de travail : Temps complet
- 💻 Télétravail possible : Non
- 💰 Rémunération : Selon Profil
- 🌐 Site de l'entreprise : voir
Description du poste
Position Title: Brand Specialist, The MacallanBusiness Title: Brand Specialist, The MacallanJob Family: Marketing Position Type: Permanent Work Location: Paris Reports To: Senior Brand Ambassador
Edrington’s vision is to give more by crafting exceptional ultra-premium spirit brands. The Macallan is our central focus, supported by Highland Park and The Glenrothes in the fast-growing single malt category and Naked Malt in the blended malt category. Our portfolio is completed with The Famous Grouse Blended Scotch Whisky, Brugal premium rum from the Dominican Republic and Noble Oak American Whiskey. Edrington also has strategic partnerships for No.3 London Dry Gin, and Wyoming Whiskey.
Edrington is headquartered in Scotland with global presence in its wholly owned and joint venture companies. We own our route to market in 15 countries and distribute our brands to more than 100 countries around the world through joint ventures and third-party agreements.
Edrington’s principal shareholder is The Robertson Trust, which has donated £301 million to charitable causes in Scotland since 1961. Our business is underpinned by the Edrington values of giving, respect, integrity and excellence.
The Brand Specialist is responsible for driving The Macallan brand knowledge and confidence within the on and off trade in Paris.
They have the mission to segment the market and identify where The Macallan is present and activated and identify opportunities to drive brand engagement.
- Deliver bespoke education for The Macallan and build elevated brand confidence within priority trade accounts and local wholesalers, inspiring brand advocacy and ensuring front of mind presence.
- Introduce new The Macallan releases to all accounts where applicable.
- Work collaboratively to identify opportunities of brand presence in the area and recommend change as required.
- Regular updates to local marketing and commercial teams on The Macallan performance in the On and Off trades.
- Build relationships and the trust of key decision makers (e.g., beverage directors, buyers, and leading bar staff).
- Create and demonstrate The Macallan serves and rituals to priority On Trade accounts.
- Work with The Macallan marketing team to implement a range of marketing activations and communications that are in line with brand DNA and objectives.
- Collaborate with The Macallan Regional Education Manager and actively contribute as part of the global education, marketeer, and commercial network.
- Identify key brand building initiatives for The Macallan in collaboration with local commercial teams.
- The management and most efficient use of their annual T&E and activation budgets.
- Report on Trade Activity through Salesforce and Share of Recommendation.
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- Previous experience of commercial, trade or brand ambassador roles, ideally with prestige brands.
- Understanding of the luxury market in the context of distribution and route to market strategies.
- Exceptional communication skills, with tact and diplomacy to deal with external parties.
- Self-driven with good organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Suitably presented/polished to represent a luxury brand.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Experience of working in an international organization would be advantageous.
We expect that you are able to demonstrate the Edrington standards in your role:
Embraces change, demonstrates flexibility, challenges positively, continually seeks improvement, seeks out and values diversity of thought.
Communicates regularly and openly, makes connections beyond their own team, demonstrates inclusive behaviours, is culturally aware.
Listens to others, gives and receives feedback, adapts communication style, demonstrates humility and respect, demonstrates empathy.
Focuses on key tasks and priorities, takes ownership for actions and decisions, resolves problems, demonstrates resilience.
Edrington provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to general legal requirements, Edrington complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CV & Contact : [email protected]
Une annonce à publier ? RDV sur le formulaire suivant.
Et suivez DistilJobs sur LinkedIn pour encore davantage de postes relayés !