- 🗺️ Lieu : 75 - Paris
- ⚗️ Type d'entreprise : Agence
- 👷 Type de poste : Côté marketing / communication
- 👔 Expérience requise : 5 ans ou plus
- 🕔 Temps de travail : Temps complet
- 💻 Télétravail possible : Non
- 💰 Rémunération : Selon Profil
- 🌐 Site de l'entreprise : voir
Description du poste
Position Title: Senior Brand Ambassador Business Title: Senior Brand Ambassador Job Family: Marketing / Brand Education Position Type: Permanent Work Location: Paris Reports To: Senior Brand and customer marketing manager
Edrington’s vision is to give more by crafting exceptional ultra-premium spirit brands. The Macallan is our central focus, supported by Highland Park and The Glenrothes in the fast-growing single malt category and Naked Malt in the blended malt category. Our portfolio is completed with The Famous Grouse Blended Scotch Whisky, Brugal premium rum from the Dominican Republic and Noble Oak American Whiskey. Edrington also has strategic partnerships for No.3 London Dry Gin, and Wyoming Whiskey.
Edrington is headquartered in Scotland with global presence in its wholly owned and joint venture companies. We own our route to market in 15 countries and distribute our brands to more than 100 countries around the world through joint ventures and third-party agreements.
Edrington’s principal shareholder is The Robertson Trust, which has donated £301 million to charitable causes in Scotland since 1961. Our business is underpinned by the Edrington values of giving, respect, integrity and excellence.
Since January 2022 Edrington France has been distributing The Macallan and The Glenrothes in France in luxury Off and On trade channels. Our aim is to become the ultimate luxury brand in the worlds’ key cities and the brand ambassadorial function is key to delivering this ambition.
The Senior Brand Ambassador The Macallan is the head of The Macallan Brand Ambassadors in France and responsible for the education and engagement platforms. Aligning with the Brand vision, Private Client relations, media and internal/external stakeholders. They will help to drive an increase in the distribution of The Macallan Core and Prestige range, with a specific and heightened focus on managing the Macallan BA team to achieve the company’s growth targets. Supporting the top luxury on trade outlets across the rest of the country, helping to establish The Macallan’s prestige portfolio.
An additional facet of the role is to liaise with The Macallan’s Private clients and the Macallan Distillery to maintain and grow relationships.
- Lead, coach and develop a high performing and functioning Macallan ambassador team.
- Deliver targets reporting into the Senior Brand and customer marketing manager.
- Build advocacy programmes with BA team delivering key messaging.
- Fully proficient with all aspects of The Macallan brand.
- Actively recruit new consumers via networking and our events, etc.
- A key user and contributor to the new Consumer Relationship Management platform and ways of working, including a focus on consumer profile management and communication.
- Achieves sales operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing customer- service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; implementing change.
- Operate as part of the local marketing team and deliver brand building relationships with private clients.
- Manage the full range of brand assets to enhance each private client’s brand experience – through communication, prestige product management, access to brand experts, selected experiential opportunities and through the development of customised and personalised innovations.
- Propose and plan together with local BA all direct private consumer programmes, dinners, product launches and events.
- Meet the assigned targets for engagement, response rate and consumer recommendation and advocacy, as well as capture of behavioural data and individual intelligence, under the restrictions of global and local consumer data protection legislation
- Ensure link to Affinity Global programs and security of data base, uploading into HubSpot or globally directed platform and systems as directed by Edrington ensuring compliance with all local and global data protection laws.
- Acting as an authority on The Macallan brand, whisky category and the conducting of whisky tastings, education and unique experiences
- Planning and executing experiential events
- Representing The Macallan at relevant media, consumer and trade events
- Create & develop social media content leveraging the wider social media plan and agency support, including creation of virtual brand experiences
- Creating and developing a Macallan social media following via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, adhering to brand social media guidelines and focus on using centrally provided content
- Working with retained agencies to engage and build relations with key media and influencers
Knowledge, Skills & Core Competencies Required
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent, gained via work experience within a premium/luxury environment.
- Experience working with luxury brand(s) and their clientele – preferably prestige whisky communities: individual interaction and influencing methods
- Experience working in hospitality and strong existing trade influencer network
- Culturally knowledgeable and in-tune with trends both globally and locally
- Socially connected with Influencer communities in key markets across the UK
- Strong appreciation and experience in social media skills (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Ability to use technology in presentations
- Leadership and mentoring/training skills
- A strong sense of ownership and pride, with the ability to work independently
- Self-starter with passion & ambition
- Solution orientated and ‘can do’ attitude
- Displays curiosity
- Willingness to take ownership and demonstrate leadership within their areas of responsibility
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Customer champion
- Possess a high level of emotional intelligence
We expect that you are able to demonstrate the Edrington standards in your role: INSPIRE
Leads by example, creates clarity and vision, brings the best out in people, demonstrates a passion for what they do and demonstrates humility
Embraces change, continually seeks improvement, views mistakes as learning opportunities, shows flexibility and decisiveness.
Shares information openly, makes connections beyond their own team, and is culturally aware.
Demonstrates inclusive behaviours, is relatable at all levels, stretches and develops team members, listens to others and positively challenges.
Sets clear and focused performance objectives, provides clear feedback, takes ownership and accountability for decisions
Edrington provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to general legal requirements, Edrington complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Une annonce à publier ? RDV sur le formulaire suivant.
Et suivez DistilJobs sur LinkedIn pour encore davantage de postes relayés !